This is just a quick post since I’m absolutely exhausted, but I finished the wedding goblets for my friends Sterling and Carey today AND gave them to the couple at the wedding today (yeah, cutting it a bit close, I know), and I wanted to post pictures. I’ll post more about the project later, but these are pretty much miracle goblets. I was sick for three weeks out of the two months I had to make the goblets, the bronze parts had some serious last minute issues, one of the glasses fell out of the base and broke as the glue was drying and got replaced with another goblet top from several years ago that I managed to find on a shelf before the epoxy set, and for all of that I think they are pretty swell. So yay! Hopefully that is a good sign that through thick and thin this couple can make things work out beautifully.